- 100-120 sq ft per gallon
- Application methods:
- Review MSDS sheet provided with product
- An airless spray gun is recommended
- Hold lance at 12″ to 18″ from material using an even, overlapping motion, thoroughly spray/soak material to ensure surface is evenly coated.
- Material should be allowed to thoroughly dry after treatment (usually around 4 hours)
- Retardants can and should be applied by any competent person, and if necessary, Fire Marshall certified applicators are available
- Rinse new thatch and allow to dry before applying this product, to remove any dust or oils from thatch production and shipping
Prices shown online are for kits only. We offer a limited selection of do-it-yourself kits online. Online prices apply for online orders ONLY.